Volunteerism is the cornerstone of our team. Like most youth athletic organizations, there are several ways you can help with opportunities to assist at various team functions, both on and off the hill. There are jobs for both skiers and non-skier parents. In addition, the organization has several fundraising opportunities. Without the help of parent volunteers, the cost of administering CSRT programs, races, and events would be considerable higher. We have a volunteer agreement and deposit required at registration. The volunteer deposit form lists the races and events that we need parents to help with each year.
News & Events
- CSRT Mt.Bike Club: Summer Enrollment Open! click for details…
- 2014 Summer Camp Dates: June 22-25 (GS) & July 10-13 (SL)…Click here
- Save the Date: End of Season Awards Banquet April 12th at Cooper Spur Ski Area, click for more details
- 2014 Cooper Duel, Click here for Results
- CSRT “Kills It” at Kids Kandahar! click here for results