Volunteerism is the cornerstone of our team. Like most youth athletic organizations, there are several ways you can help with opportunities to assist at various team functions, both on and off the hill. There are jobs for both skiers and non-skier parents. In addition, the organization has several fundraising opportunities. Without the help of parent volunteers, the cost of administering CSRT programs, races, and events would be considerable higher. We have a volunteer agreement and deposit required at registration. The volunteer deposit form lists the races and events that we need parents to help with each year.
News & Events
- Cooper Spur Race Team’s Mt.Bike Club Development Sessions…Click for more details!
- 2013 Summer Camp Dates and Details! Click here for more info
- CSRT Travels to Bend for the U12 Finals and Brings Home Great Results!
- Congratulations To 2013 Buddy Werner Participants!
- Diamond Duel Results on Live Timing click below links…